Oats pancake with beef protein
Today, Crossgen’s recipe is the amazing oats with beef protein pancake! Oat is an incredibly healthy food, due to its high fibre content, that lowers cholesterol levels and purifies the bloodstream. Its unique kind of antioxidants (avenanthramides) can also help fight free radicals.
- 20 g of beef protein
- 500 g of egg white
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 1 packet of baking powder
- sweetener to taste
- 200 g of oats
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender or a mixer
- Lace a ladleful of batter in a hot frying pan laced with olive oil and spread evenly
- As soon as it comes loose from the pan, turn it over To brown the other side
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and enjoy!
Try it and leave your comments and suggestions here or on our Facebook page!